Frequently asked questions.
Where is the event being held?
- The events will take place at numerous cigar lounges in the greater Charlotte area with the signature events on Saturday May 22nd being held at a local brewery and a venue in the Epicenter in uptown Charlotte.
Is there a cost to attend the lounge events?
- No, however registration is highly encouraged.
What is the refund policy?
- No refunds after March 20, 2021 (within 60 days of the event)
What is the space like?
- The participating lounges all have a different feel and vibe. Most have outdoor seating.
- Our reserved VIP preferred seating will be located inside. Festivities are set up inside and outside, with plenty of room to relax and enjoy cigars, drink, eat and share good times with other cigar smokers. Covid-19 guidelines will be enforced.
Is this a rain and shine event?
- Yes! Our events are mostly centered indoors with the exception of the Cigar and Beer Festival.
- Can I smoke at the event?
Yes, smoking is allowed at all venues inside the buildings and outside.
- What are the hours of the event?
See the tickets page for the event times.
What is the parking like?
- Parking is free at all venues at a first come, first come basis with the exception of the Epicenter
What should I wear?
- Be comfortable for the weather; dressing with panache is always welcome! Most men wear business casual clothing, casual, and even jackets! The “Puros en Blanco” is an upscale all-white affair. Dress to impress!
I am interested in being a vendor, whom do I contact?
I am a member of the media and would like more information about Queen City Cigar Fest. Whom do I contact?